Slate Roofing Systems
Anyone who already has slate roofing for their Frederick home or business could share with you the many advantages of having this type of roofing system. And when it comes to finding the right professional to help you with the services that you will need for this type of system, the obvious answer is Jennings Home Improvement.
As a 3rd generation industry expert with over two decades of hands-on experience, we go above and beyond to take care of our customers. Let us help you better understand the various roof types including slate roofing.
Advantages of This Type of Roofing
If you do not already have a slate roof you may not be aware of some of the benefits such as:
- Slate is one of the longest lasting options for a roofing material. In fact, some of the oldest homes in the nation still have their slate roofing in place.
- It has a beautiful and elegant look that cannot be surpassed. Visual aesthetics alone are enough of a reason to opt for this type of roofing.
- It is comprised of 100% natural stone making it a green roofing choice. Being a natural stone means the roofing material does not give off VOCs or any other potentially harmful contaminants during manufacturing.
- They are also recyclable, should they outlive the building that they are a part of.
- Plus, they help to insulate the building that they are installed on. That means a more energy-efficient home, lower energy costs and less of a carbon footprint.
To get the exceptional service you deserve for your slate roofing, all you have to do is give us a call.