EDPM Roofing Solutions
Jennings Home Improvements is the company to trust in for all of your EDPM roofing needs, for your Frederick commercial structure. If you are the type of organization that uses industrial roofing, you are probably already familiar with it.
However, we like to make sure that all of our customers have the information required to make good choices. Find out more about this durable roofing choice and then determine if EDPM is the commercial roofing solution for you.
Make the Right Choices
When it comes time for roof replacement, you want to be certain you are getting the best roofing solution for your building. So what is EDPM and will it be best for you?
- The first obvious question is what does EDPM stand for and that is ethylene propylene diene terpolymer.
- It is commonly used in situations where the building's roof has low-slope.
- It is available in both black and white and each color has its own pros and cons - something we can review with you during the consultation.
- You also have a variety of widths to choose from; from 7.5 feet to 50 feet!
- Plus, you can select your thickness between 45-60 mils.
- You may also hear them referred to as rubber membrane roofing or rubber roofs. More than likely, the professional you are working with is talking about this same type of roofing system.
- This material has a number of benefits, such as hail resistance and flexibility in low temperatures.
If you would like to make the transition to EDPM (bold), service what you already have or just schedule a consultation, give us a call.